Welcome to Between World's

Hi beautiful people,

My name is Praise John- Okwok, I'm a graduate of Covenant University with a B.Sc degree in Psychology.I am the second child of four and I love my family.  My parents are the source of my motivation, I see them and I just have this drive to make them happy all the time. I am not perfect but I try to build myself through Gods word to be one. 

I am a young and passionate lover of Christ. I never knew I would find myself doing this, but I like to try out new things and explore hidden talents which helps me understand myself better. Starting this blog is a medium to express myself more and share Gods love and also encourage us. 

I love drawing,writing,reading,I sing a little (at least I try) and dancing which is one of my favorite hobbies, it's a way which I am able to express my feelings.

Thanks for reading , Please be free to comment below and ask questions




CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. My darling, I'm sooo happy you started this! You are amazing and I can't wait for the rest of the world to see it too ❤️ kudos girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy you started this blog! I'm really excited about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this huge milestone sugah!!! I'm even prouder of you. This is going to grow into something so much more major than you could have ever anticipated. Looking forward to hearing all the lovely reports that pour forth from this. May the ink of your pen never run dry and may your heart be ever filled with divine inspiration. Enjoy yourself baby girl (true daughter of yo mama 😉😉😉😘).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Praise. May God keep you through to its maturity. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top